TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. Tickets and booking fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
2. The artist and performer line-up and all billed attractions are subject to change at any time without notice.
3. BOWFest's management reserves the right to:
(a) refuse admission in any circumstances
(b) evict any person breaching the terms and conditions of entry, committing a criminal offence, behaving in a disorderly manner or in a way that has an adverse effect on public safety, or behaving in an anti-social manner or in a way that causes a public nuisance.
(c) evict all members of any group of persons where that group is behaving in a persistent anti-social manner.
(d) in order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all guests BOWFest's management may refuse entry to ticket holders who attempt to enter the festival site, or any surrounding land used by the festival (including car parks) that constitutes the festival footprint, (hereafter the “festival site”) with contraband goods and / or prohibited articles. Please refer to www.bowfest.co.uk useful info page for information on items which will not be allowed onsite.
4. Admission is at ticket holder’s own risk. Argyll Estates and the BOWFest Key-Stake Holders will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at the event including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles, if the cause is due to the negligence of the ticket holder or the actions of other patrons or third parties or force majeure.
5. Duplicate tickets will not be issued for lost or stolen tickets.
6. Tickets are only valid when purchased from the official agent. Tickets bought from other sources will be refused admission.
7. Tickets may not be:
(a) sold or transferred to another person; or
(b) used by any person for promotional purposes, including as a prize or other reward in a competition or lottery, except with the prior written permission of BOWFest
(c) purchased by an agent on behalf of his or her principal.
8. Where a ticket has been obtained in breach of clause 7, the obligations of BOWFest in relation to the ticket will cease to have effect immediately, in particular:
(a) any person presenting the ticket may be refused entrance to, or removed without notice from BOWFest
(b) the ticket may be confiscated and there shall be no obligation on BOWFest to refund any monies paid for the ticket.
9. Commercial, promotional and trading activities are not permitted on the festival site without express prior written permission of BOWFest. Please note BOWFest will charge a fee for any commercial activity (including filming, photography and recording) on the Festival Site.
10. Entrance to the Festival is subject to both the Festival’s photography policy and broadcaster internet and filming policy which prohibit the use of photographic or filming equipment on the Festival site for commercial gain, without the Festival’s prior written consent; such that:
A) a person may be denied entry to, or removed from the festival site if he or she is found in possession of any equipment capable of taking photographs, making films, sound recordings or broadcasts; or if he or she takes any photograph, makes a film, sound recording or broadcast of anything occurring inside the festival site for commercial gain.
B) a person may enter the festival site with equipment referred to in 10.(a) above where it is integrated into electronic communications apparatus designed for personal private use (such as a mobile telephone) and/or a personal stills camera, but the person may still be removed in accordance with paragraph 10.(a) above if they attempt to use this device for commercial gain.
11. Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media, sales promotion, staff reward programme or general competition use whether commercial or non-commercial without prior written permission of BOWFest's management.
12. As a condition of sale the ticket holder consents to being filmed, photographed and recorded for television, radio, webcast and other public broadcast in any medium and/or for any video or DVD as part of the audience and/or by any CCTV cameras and recordings operated by or on behalf of and made by or on behalf of BOWFest for public safety and security purposes.
13. Wristbands removed from the wrist or tampered with will be rendered invalid and will not be replaced. Lost or missing wristbands will not be replaced. Those without wristbands will be refused admission to the site or may be removed from the festival site. For security purposes tickets remain the property of BOWFest at all times and all wristbands issued by BOWFest remain the property of BOWFest.